[NEohioPAL] People are still talking...

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 29 13:56:40 PDT 2009

...about FPAC's "The Odd Couple." Only 4 more performances left! 440-338-3171.

"The most authentic Odd Couple I've seen in 40 years." - Kieth Joseph

"I have seen the play perhaps 10 different times, and I have played Gwendolyn in two different theaters. This was the best Odd Couple performance I have ever seen. The performances were spot on; everyone was perfectly cast.  There was a special chemistry between Oscar and Felix.  Kudos to the entire cast, director Fred Sternfeld, and everyone behind the scenes who made this a perfectly wonderful show! Also, the new theater is beautiful and comfortable!" - Lynn Corwin

“…each of the characters were superbly cast and played.  It was a wonderful evening.  Neil Simon's play is still on target for laughter from all ages.” – Cynthia S.

"FPAC's production of The Odd Couple was pure sardonic joy!  This is a presentation that Neil Simon himself would be proud of - every actor is just perfect in their role and the comedy and timing rival that of anything you might find at Playhouse Square or any professional theater.  If you are looking for a night of great theater, you have found it with FPAC's The Odd Couple." – Monica S.

“We really enjoyed it very much!” “I loved it!” “A terrific evening for everyone!”  - Members of Grace Church group

“The show’s highlight is Brian Zoldessy, a multiple Times Theatre Tribute Award Winner, as the hyper-hysterical Felix. As he has done so many times in the past, Zoldessy controls the stage whenever he appears. He is a skinny, fidgety, ball of hysteria. It is worth seeing the show, just to experience Zoldessy in action.” Roy Berko, American Critics Association

“I laughed. I cried. I especially liked Noah, although he can stand to lose 20 pounds. Come here, bubeleh. Have a piece of cake.” – Noah’s Mother, Greta Budin

Ask about group rates! Call 440-338-3171 for info and reservations. Only one weekend left!