[NEohioPAL] >>> Do you have a story you'd like to tell? Ever wanted to make a film? <<<

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 13:03:41 PDT 2009

**************************
Movies By the Minute
twomartinis.com/mbm

Do you have a story you'd like to tell?
Ever wanted to make a film?
Don't think it's affordable?

Let award winning director, George Butiri and award winning choreographer and martial artist, Dontrell Callahan, help you make your vision become a reality.

We help you accomplish your dream in 3 easy steps.

1. Write a script. Let us read and review your story. We can help you write it too.

2. Make a movie. We bring the lights, the camera, and you call the "action".

3. Become a star! See yourself on the big screen, win festivals and awards.

call now!
216.255.9695
or email
moviesbytheminute at yahoo.com