[NEohioPAL] Models needed Cleveland BARNUM FOCUS BEAUTY SHOW - THIS WEEKEND

Marilyn Rivera missmarilyn55 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 06:17:59 PDT 2009

49 Management is currently in search of male and female models ages 15-35 for the annual BARNUM FOCUS BEAUTY SHOW on May 3rd and May 4th.

Currently we are casting for 4 beauty companies and will need 100 models or people just interested in this upcoming HAIR SHOW.

Males - Audition is on May 1st at 6pm (contact us for location) you must RSVP for the casting call.   Pay for males $190.

Females - We have 3 different auditions...depends on your hair length.  The audition is on Friday May 1st one at 6pm, 6:15pm and 7pm. (Contact us for location) you must RSVP for the casting call.  Pay ranges from $125-$400.

We are looking for the following:
FEMALES with LONG HAIR for updo styling (Tall Runway types 5'8 or taller)
FEMALES with All length CUT Models (any height or size)
FEMALES open to cut and color
MALES open to cut and color.....NO SHORT HAIR PLEASE.

How much cut, color and styling done is determined between models and artists.

No wigs, weaves, extensions, braids or relaxed hair

Prep Day:  Sat May 2nd (Morning to afternoon)
Show Days: Sun May 3rd and Mon May 4th (morning to late afternoon) You may not be required to work both days.  Stylists work with you availability.

Please email fortyninemgmt at yahoo.com or call 216-938-8398 for details.

Deadline for submission is Friday May 1st 2pm.

Forty Nine Mgmt Team
Marilyn and Miguel