[NEohioPAL] Open Call For Models & Actors Monday May 4th

Eric Carlson eric at talentgroup.com
Fri May 1 14:05:35 PDT 2009

If you are an aspiring model or actor seeking representation, please join us
at our open call this Monday, May 4th 2009.  The Talent Group is the largest
agency in Ohio and Pennsylvania.  Talent represented by The Talent Group
have appeared in feature films, major modeling campaigns, on Broadway and in
hundreds of television commercials.  If you wish to attend our open call,
please arrive at either 12pm or 4pm on Monday May 4th.  This is our only
open call for the month of May.  The office is located at 2530 Superior Ave,
Suite 6C on the 6th floor.