[NEohioPAL] Digital Cinematography Class-Your Move to make it happen

Crystal Kelley crystalk9 at live.com
Sun May 3 21:19:56 PDT 2009

Hello,

I will be speaking with Miriam soon and I have still not heard back from everybody if you have sent her your information.

1. Tri-C Student ID Number

2. E-mail & Phone Number

3. Statement saying that you wish to take the Digital Cinematography Class on the evening or weekend.

Please let me know if you have done so I can have a strong case to present to her.

Also, I have given you the wrong date for the Private Screening. It is not this Wednesday 6th, but Thursday the 7th at 7pm Metro. Private Screening is a show case for many of the film students at Tri-C.

If you can please come out, because I'm sure Miriam will be there and we can physically show our presence and voice our desire to have this class offered for working individuals.

Thank you.