[NEohioPAL] Big Jones Productions page on facebook.

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 08:37:55 PDT 2009

For those on facebook, Cleveland-based "Big Jones Productions" just created a fan page so you can keep up to date on the happenings, watch films, see camera-grabs, etc.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017102&id=79500308#/pages/Big-Jones-Productions/78023557945?ref=ts

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me