[NEohioPAL] NEAR WEST THEATRE SEEKING PROPS DESIGNER IMMEDIATELY

joshua padgett padgett_josh at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 11:02:50 PDT 2009

NEAR WEST THEATRE, LOCATED IN CLEVELAND IN THE OHIO CITY AREA, IS LOOKING
TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED PROPS DESIGNER FOR THIS YEARS UPCOMING
PRODUCTION: "Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of
Fleet Street"

Applicants should be experienced in doing props for large musical shows,
have theater contacts in the Northern Ohio area, enjoy working in an
community theater environment and value working in a highly collaborative process with energetic, passionate artists.

Learn about Near West Theatre on our website:
www.nearwesttheatre.org

Pay is competitive. We are looking to hire immediately to begin work on "Sweeney Todd" which opens on July 17th of this
year.

E MAIL YOUR RESUME TO PADGETT_JOSH at HOTMAIL.COM AND/OR CALL JOSH PADGETT-PRODUCTION MANAGER AT 440-915-5484