[NEohioPAL] STUDENT FILM AUDITIONS

daniel Shapiro daniel.shapiro at email.com
Mon May 4 15:18:33 PDT 2009

Hello!
My name is Daniel Shapiro and I am making a film that deals with the
subject of relationships amongst those who differ in age.
It is a short comedy that involves a couple and their good friend that
parts ways with them early in the evening, leaving them to discuss the
issue and much else.
The end result is surprising...

looking for :
2- Female: one in her 30-40's AND on in her late 50-60's
2- Male :   both 20-27

If you are interested in auditioning for the role, please let me know if
you can come to a casting session at the following days/times.
Tuesday May 5th 12 p.m. OR 3 P.M.
Wednesday May 6th 12 p.m. Or 2 P.M.

As of this moment, I am looking to shoot on Saturday and Monday, the 9th
and 11th

Please, let me know which day and time you are able to arrive for the
audition.
I look forward to meeting with you!

-Daniel

--