[NEohioPAL] GHLT'S UPCOMING SEASON -NEED FOR STAFF

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 04:52:00 PDT 2009

THe Garfield Heights Little Theater is proud to announce their upcoming season:  October 2009 will feature that exciting musical "Chicago".  June 2010 will have on our stage "Jekyll and Hyde".  Both shows will be performed on the new stage at the High School's Center for the Performing Arts.  This is a state of the art, 700 seat brand new auditorium.   Of course to make these shows a success, we are on need of creative people - directors, music directors, choreographers and set designers.  If you are interested in helping us out, please email your resumes to ghlt at ghlt.org.

Thanks for your interest and we look forward to making our 28th season a big success as we have a great stage to perform on.