[NEohioPAL] Special pricing for "Forbidden Broadway" at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 07:24:15 PDT 2009

Huntington Playhouse announces a
Patron $timulus Package!

We want to encourage you to take advantage of our Patron $timulus Package and enjoy a Saturday evening of great theatre at Huntington Playhouse to see “Forbidden Broadway”.

We are offering tickets at $10.00 for all adults to the Saturday, May 9th performance of the musical comedy review “Forbidden Broadway”.   Reserve now as tickets at this price are limited. Tickets must be paid for and picked up in advance.

To get tickets, call the box office at 440-871-8333 and reserve your tickets.  Huntington Playhouse, a licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks, is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and was voted the number one community theatre on the Fox 8 Hey Butler Hot List!  For more theatre information, check our web page at www.huntingtonplayhouse.com