[NEohioPAL] *** Acting Showcase Film Maker Workshop looking for more aspiring film makers ***

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 07:48:00 PDT 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our workshop is a tremendous success. Only two classes in, and we have a script ready.

Find out more at workshop.ActingShowcase.com.

What would you pay to have a movie made where you star? What if your movie becomes a series for the web? You could possiblly make some money.

4-6 weeks program that takes you through all the steps of making a film. Yeah, it's accellerated.

Check out the website [workshop.ActingShowcase.com], and if still interested, call us to let us know that you're interested.

workshop.ActingShowcase.com
ActingShowcase at yahoo.com
216.255.9695