[NEohioPAL] College Student Looking for a Musical Summer Job

Erin Quellhorst equellho at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 09:06:36 PDT 2009

My name is Adam Quellhorst. I’m a student at Belmont University in Nashville Tennessee studying Commercial Music with an emphasis in bass guitar.  I will be finishing this year at college on May 12, 2009 and I’m looking for a summer job in the Cleveland area using my musical talent, performing talent, and knowledge gained from my study’s to teach, bass guitar or even basic musical theory. I will be open to take position on May 15, 2009 and will be able to work until August 15, 2009.  Please contact me at quellhorsta at pop.belmont.edu or (419) 953-6972.