[NEohioPAL] GHS Jazz Band Tonight! Immediate Release!!

Guy Wehman flootnmus at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 06:54:29 PDT 2009

YOU'RE INVITED!

Garfield High School of Akron  Corner of Archwood & Beardsley

Tuesday... "JAZZ ON THE LAWN"!  5:30-8:00p
(The jazz band will start playing around 5:50p.

JAZZ - The Jazz Band (will have two sets, one at 5:50, the 2nd around 7:15p-ish) along with a couple of combos in between, will be playing on the west side side of the building..,  on the corner of Beardsley & Archwood.

FOOD - For dinner... I talked with "Big D" of the Main Street Saloon Friday afternoon... he's bringing with him his grills and many of his signature sandwiches, rib sliders, rib samplers, famous hamburger, etc., which he is pricing at $2.00ea. (This is a deal!)  Plan on eating dinner here and enjoy the band.  We'll be having band students assisting.

I hope you can make it... pass the word.