[NEohioPAL] Something Dada - Your Comedy MVP

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed May 6 09:45:55 PDT 2009

It's an exciting time to be a Clevelander! With our Cavs in the playoffs, with King James just named MVP, with it actually not snowing for fives minutes (knock on wood) it seems like we've all got an extra spring in our steps these days, and a fuzzy feeling of Cleveland pride.

Which makes it the perfect time to scamper on down to the Tower Press Building and catch a Something Dada show! Come support another true Cleveland original group, full of folks who love to entertain you. The laughs will be as abundant as the flames that spew forth from the Jumbotron before Cavs' games (although in the interest of full disclosure, none of us has hair quite like Varejao.)

Something Dada. Your home team.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday May 8, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday May 15, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday May 16, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114