[NEohioPAL] Where can I find FIVE KILTS for a show the first week of June?

Felici, Elisa efelici at baypres.org
Wed May 6 10:46:01 PDT 2009

Help!  We are doing a family show ("KIDSTUF") the first week of June
(Friday 6/5 with dress rehearsals) with a scene that calls for five men
dressed in KILTS.  These should be authentic.  Does anyone have
connections to a Scottish or Irish heritage group that may allow us to
borrow these for one week?  (of course we have almost no budget)

If you are aware of any resources or have an idea we could follow up on,
please let me know!  Thanks for your help~

Elisa Felici

440/871-1503, x177 or  efelici at baypres.org

Elisa Felici

Assoc. Director of Children's Worship and Production

Bay Presbyterian Church