[NEohioPAL] Oddmall free handmade art festival this Saturday 4/9

RZB peacepunk43 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 11:42:59 PDT 2009

This coming weekend there’s going to be a really neat art
festival called Oddmall- Emporium of the Weird going on. Following is a
description by its creator, Andy Hopp of Mutha Oith Creations. “Oddmall is more
than just an ordinary craft show. It's a celebration of uniqueness, creativity,
imagination, and wonder where artists, crafters, and like-minded sorts gather
to offer their unusual creations for public consumption. It's a forum for
creative expression, a classroom for esoteric wisdom, a soapbox for wild ideas,
a miraculous marketplace of the unconventional, a metaphorical Serengetian
watering hole where the zebras and wildebeests of inspiration and artistry
congregate amidst the snapping crocodiles and scorching sunbeams of originality
and ingenuity. ...umm yeah. Anyway, it'll be fun. Trust me.”

Details are as follows