[NEohioPAL] The best ticket in town - Coupons Available! Godspell at Olde Towne Hall Theater! Make reservations NOW!

mcaraffi at yahoo.com mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 12:16:03 PDT 2009

By popular demand and consistantly SOLD OUT performances, 2 extra performances of Godspell have been added on Friday, May 8 and Saturday, May 9!

Come support local theater as we pay tribute to the brave men and women who have bravely fought for our freedom.

A fresh, new interpretation and the 2001 national tour arrangements bring new life to the show created by Cleveland native, John Michael Tebelak in 1970.

Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students/seniors.  Reservations can be made by calling the box office at 440-327-2909.  Log onto the Godspell page at www.oldetownehalltheater.com and print the page for $1 off!!!

We CAN build a beautiful city!