[NEohioPAL] ALTO OR COUNTERTENOR NEEDED

Barbara Margolis BMargolis at wowway.com
Wed May 6 13:56:09 PDT 2009

CANTORES CLEVELAND EARLY MUSIC & ARTS SEEKS
 AN ALTO OR COUNTERTENOR TO JOIN OUR ENSEMBLE

About Us:  A six-voice predominantly a cappella ensemble, throughout in Northeast Ohio at colleges, churches, and other, nontraditional venues.   We are a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization.  More information about us is at www.cantorescleveland.org.

Rehearsals:  We rehearse intensively in the two weeks prior to concerts, and periodically in-between.

Concert frequency:  We perform 3-5 concerts per year, some full and some partial length. This may expand.

Compensation:  Fee is per project.

Qualifications:   Experience singing in small ensembles, one-on-a part preferred.
                               Excellent  sight reading ability, and good general musicianship.
                               Ability to sing straight tone.
                               Availability for scheduled rehearsals.

Auditions:  Auditions will be scheduled starting May 29, 2009.

To schedule an audition or for more information:
Contact Barbara Margolis, Director
               cantorescleveland at gmail.com  or
               www.cantorescleveland.org   or
               216-991-0619