[NEohioPAL] Kings of Leon tickets for sale

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:23:06 PDT 2009

Hey all,

I recently bought 2 tickets to the Kings of Leon concert happening
Wednesday, May 13th at the Time Warner Cable (formerly Tower City)
Amphitheater. Unfortunately I cannot go, and I am selling the tickets to
whoever is interested. They cost me $42.00 a piece, and as is the case at
most amphitheaters, are general admission seating.

I am asking face-value for them ($84), or best offer, so let me know, I can
sell them individually or in pairs, and because the concert is so close
you'll prolly have to come pick them up or I can meet you somewhere near by
like a coffee-shop or something and give them to you there. E-mail me if
you're interested!

Thanks,
Justin