[NEohioPAL] Spend Your (Every Other) Thursdays with Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN) Cleveland

Kari Mirkin kari.mirkin at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:50:03 PDT 2009

Spend Your (Every Other) Thursdays with Young Nonprofit Professionals
Network (YNPN) Cleveland

Exclusive Backstage Tour of PlayhouseSquare
Ever been behind the scenes at PlayhouseSquare? Now is your chance! Join
other area young nonprofit professionals for an exclusive happy hour and
backstage tour at PlayhouseSquare, one of Northeast Ohio's favorite
entertainment destinations. Meet us at 6:00 pm in the Allen Theatre lobby on
Euclid Avenue, Thursday May 21st for drinks and light snacks before the tour
begins. Registration is required for this free, exclusive YNPN Cleveland
event. Visit our web site (www.ynpn.org/cleplayhouse) and let us know you're
coming.

Every Other Thursday Happy Hours
Mix and mingle in a relaxed setting with other young nonprofit professionals
at our happy hours, held every other Thursday at a different location around
town. Our next happy hour will be June 4th at Zocalo, 2071 East 4th Street
in downtown Cleveland, 5:30-7:30 pm.

YNPN Cleveland promotes the growth, learning, and development of young
professionals in nonprofit Cleveland. We engage and support future nonprofit
leaders through professional development, networking and social
opportunities designed for young people involved in the nonprofit
community. Join us this spring for the exciting events above, and check out
our web site (www.ynpn.org/cleveland), our Facebook group, and our
LinkedIn group to learn more.