[NEohioPAL] FW: BASS PLAYER NEEDED

earle r earler at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 07:40:54 PDT 2009

"Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions and make no criticisms."

From: earler at hotmail.com
To: ohiopal at listserve.com
Subject: BASS PLAYER NEEDED
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:39:46 -0400

BASS PLAYER NEEDED.  Dashboard Lights (a Meatloaf tribute band) is in need of a bass player.  We have shows scheduled in 5 weeks and need someone that can get up to speed quickly.  Check out our website at www.dashboardlights.net.  If this is something you would be interested in being a part of contact Donny at 216-316-2431

"Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions and make no criticisms."