[NEohioPAL] Free Advertising with Purchase of Two Discount Jazz Concert Tickets

Legacy amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 9 07:36:47 PDT 2009

Buy two discount tickets and receive free advertising.  Limited time offer.
Call now!

    Free Advertising!

Dear Outstanding Local Business Owner,

Legendary Jazz Artist Rick DellaRatta will be coming back to Ohio to donate
his time and talents (through his Jazz for Peace EasyGrant Program) to raise
funds for Legacy in Education,  an outstanding local non-profit
organizations which offers vital services to your community.  This benefit
will take place at the Legendary Night Town Cleveland located at 12387 Cedar
Road in Cleveland, Ohio on Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 7:00PM.

In order to promote outstanding local businesses such as yours at the same
time, we are offering free advertising to a limited number of outstanding
local businesses.

In addition we are offering each chosen business a pair of discount tickets
to this World Class Cultural Event (a $20 Savings!).

This gives each local business the opportunity to be advertised as well as
attend an outstanding social and cultural event. Both of which will help
promote and increase business all while helping an outstanding local charity
right here in your community!

Since our concert at the United Nations in 2002, The Jazz for Peace benefit
concert series has gone on to raise funds, publicity and awareness for over
650 non-profit organizations across the US and garnered support and praise
from distinguished Americans such as
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/mccain.jpg> Senator John McCain,
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/publicity.html> Congressman Dennis Kucinich,
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/nycmayor.jpg> NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg,
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/testimonials.html> activist Noam Chomsky and
many others. In addition Jazz for Peace concerts have been attended and
enjoyed by  <http://www.jazzforpeace.org/testimonials.html> ambassadors,
celebrities, humanitarians, and of course music lover’s
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/testimonials.html> worldwide of all ages and
nationalities!

We hope you will join us and be a part of this outstanding and wonderful
fundraising celebration. Please feel free to ask us about our other
sponsorship levels we have to advertise your business and support this Major
Upcoming Event in your area!!!

Sincerely,

Debra R. Cerritelli - Senior Event Coordinator- Jazz for Peace
John DeAngelis - Event Coordinator
Direct: 212-202-0515 Main: 212-947-1104  Skype Name: Jazzmgmt  805-426-JAZZ
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/> www.jazzforpeace.org
<http://www.rickdellaratta.com/> www.rickdellaratta.com

Breaking News:  A new book listing Rick DellaRatta as one of the “Top Jazz
Singers of All Time” to be released this fall caps banner year for this
historic Jazz Artist.

400 W. 43rd Street, Suite # 21L   †    New York, New York 10036

 212-947-1104   †   Visit our Website at:  www.JAZZFORPEACE.org
<http://www.jazzforpeace.org/>

Legacy in Education  Preserving and restoring music and arts education for
children in Northeast Ohio.

PO Box 360677

Cleveland, Ohio 44136

440 846 0973