[NEohioPAL] Significant Roles Needed for Film Sequel

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 07:59:20 PDT 2009

A T T E N T I O N:

Local independent film group is looking to fill two (2) significant roles for a sequel.

The first one is for an actress between the ages of 25 and 45, with light hair and light eyes, and with a small frame.

The second position is for an actor between the ages of 30 and 45, with black hair, brown eyes, and olive skin.

We are now holding auditions, and will begin rehearsals in June of 2009 (next month).  These are voluntary positions, but we can provide any references needed for future pursuits and employment.

Serious inquiries only!  Please call if interested (330) 633-6093  as soon as possible.