[NEohioPAL] Film Tax Incentive

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 11:14:48 PDT 2009

I'm imagining that the Greater Cleveland Film Commission will forward this to NEOhioPAL, but just in case, ActorsInequity.org would like to remind you:

The Greater Cleveland Film Commission and Nehst film studios hope you'll encourage Senator Tom Patton, Senate President Bill Harris and Speaker of the House Armond Budish to help grow the film industry in Cleveland and Ohio.  We understand the likely cap is not idealhowever it is enough to bring Nehst Studios and the beginnings of a film industry to Northeast Ohio. Help us put hundreds of people to work and show our leaders what a successful industry looks like.

Senator Tom Patton
Senate Building
Room #140, First Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215