[NEohioPAL] SELREC Singers 41st Spring Show

SAVvystars1 at aol.com SAVvystars1 at aol.com
Tue May 12 13:27:50 PDT 2009

The SELREC Singers will present its 41st spring show, Radio  Hour, a
two-hour performance of timeless tunes of the 30s and 40s.  We  will feature not
only our full 30-member choir, but also small group and  individual numbers,
as well as guest announcers such as Leon Bibb and Larry  Morrow.  All songs
are accompanied by our six-piece orchestra, The Crazy  Clef Climbers, and
many songs have been choreographed, including our tap dance  number, 42nd
Street.  Music greats include Sentimental Journey, Chattanooga  Choo Choo,
Puttin' On The Ritz and a George Gershwin medley which will put you  "In The
Mood" (which is included) for toe tapping and  relaxing.

Shows are June 18, 19 and 20 at 7:30 PM at the Brush High  School
Auditorium.  Tickets are $12 at the door and $10 in advance.   For information or
tickets call Pam at 440-498-0622.

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.