[NEohioPAL] SING FOR THE CURE DEADLINE is NEARING

Christine Allison canote at sssnet.com
Tue May 12 16:55:26 PDT 2009

Sing for the Cure, an original choral/orchestral work... We need YOU (men
and women) to sing. I already know you like to sing and this will support
the Susan G. Komen for a Cure Northeast Ohio Affiliate. You can be part of a
summer chorus which will make a difference.  As it is with all of us in this
economy, charities are hurting, too. So let's combine our smaller monies to
make a larger sum.  I realize this is over the summer when you may have
vacations planned, but because of your reputation as a chorus member, I know
you will work on your music so I will allow 3 missed rehearsals.

If you are able to help, please email the director, Christine Allison, at
canote at sssnet.com for more information. The concert will be Sept. 20th at
Umstattd Hall, home of the Canton Symphony Orchestra.  All singers (hoping
for over 100) and instrumentalists (already contracted) are volunteering for
this powerful musical event and rehearsals will begin June 10th.  For those
of you who are soloists, there are a number of beautiful solos throughout
this 11 movement piece. The deadline to register to sing is May 25th, so don
t delay.