[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet End of year In Studio Showcase

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 06:45:45 PDT 2009

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting our end of year In Studio Dance Showcase- Saturday May 30, 2009 at the Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts Center 3rd floor 3:30-5pm. Free and open to the public. Refreshments and socialization afterwords. For more information about this or other Cleveland Inner City Ballet performances please feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604 or balletgirll at clevelandinnercityballet.org. Check out our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org.