[NEohioPAL] The Rant, from PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 09:15:30 PDT 2009

Springtime is here!  It's time to do spring cleaning, right?  Oh, that can always wait until summer....

Instead...why don't you come on out to PNR Improv's show this Saturday May 16th at 7:30.  Let's face it, we're much more fun that your upright vacuum and your feather duster.  Well...maybe not the feather duster....but we'll save that for another time...

Let 's be honest, you will be more focused on your cleaning AFTER you've had a night of funny!  While you are mopping your floors, you might chuckle at a scene where Phil was a janitor at a high school that had plans to take over the world...or who knows what?  That's the great thing about PNR Improv...you never know what!!

One things for sure though...it's a heck of a lot more fun than cleaning...

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:

January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
August 22
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12

All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com
www.pnrimprov.com