[NEohioPAL] Elton John/Bill Joel Tickets Available

Jason Falkofsky JFalkofsky at ignatius.edu
Fri May 15 13:20:22 PDT 2009

I'm sending this at the request of one of my colleagues. His sister-in-law is selling her tickets for the Elton John/Billy Joel Concert. Please contact Amy Frindt as indicated below. If necessary, I would be happy to arrange pick-up/delivery of tickets here at St. Ignatius High School.

--JF

2 tickets to the sold out Billy Joel/Elton John at Quicken Loans arena,
Saturday May 23 at 7.30pm.  Upper concourse, section 204, row 2, seats 5 and 6.  Sell at my cost $113.50 per ticket ($100.00 + $13.50 svc. charge).

Contact Amy and Ed Frindt ataefrindt at yahoo.com