[NEohioPAL] Sugar Blues Workshop at Puma Yoga

puma7530 at yahoo.com puma7530 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 09:48:43 PDT 2009

Constantly craving sweets and want to understand why?  Do you want to regain control of your own body and your cravings? Untangle the mystery with sugar with Certified Holistic Health Coach, Dina Boyer.
During this informative workshop we will discuss:

  *What is the source of our addiction to sugar
  *How does sugar specifically affect our health
  *Ways to overcome our addiction to sugar
  *Healthy alternatives/food choices!
  *Artificial Sweeteners & Natural Sweeteners

Fee:  $25/each or Bring a Friend:  $20/each

First 5 people that sign up will be eligible for a drawing to earn a FREE pass to a whole foods cooking class (valued at $30)

Visit www.pumayoga.net to register.  Questions?  info at pumayoga.net or 216.402.0266

Maria 'Puma' Reyes
Puma Yoga, LLC
www.pumayoga.net