[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE! Hester Lewellen one-woman musical revue

hlewelle at bw.edu hlewelle at bw.edu
Sun May 17 13:53:13 PDT 2009

OK, it's also your first chance.

"Three Years on Broadway" is Hester Lewellen's one-woman musical revue at
Aurora Community Theatre Friday, May 22 and Sunday, May 24.  The show
starts at 8, with free food and wine at 7.  The $15 tickets go to benefit
the theatre.  Tickets are available online at
www.auroracommunitytheatre.com or through the box office 330-562-1818.
The  theatre is located at the intersection of rtes. 43 and 306, "behind
the gazebo."

It's an opportunity for me to tell the stories of trying to make it in NYC
back in the 70s and achieving a measure of success while at the same time
my personal life took, shall we say, a downward turn.  All while singing
all or part of 23 Broadway show tunes.

What could possibly go wrong?

HL