[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Asks: Why Can't We Be Friends?

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue May 19 10:30:53 PDT 2009

We here at Something Dada are fans of Facebook. Why, not since the dawn of Minesweep has there been such an effective computer-assisted methodology of not working at work. And on Facebook, you can find your old high school sweetheart (awww) or you can find the a-hole who made your grade school hell and laugh at his current lack of hair (ha HA!) All in all, fun times.

And we want to be your friend! If you friend us on Facebook this week, we'll send you out a super secret coupon code that can be used to purchase tickets through our website. Fun AND exclusive savings? Who wouldn't want to be our Facebook friend!!! (Except that darn high school sweetums... sigh....)

Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Something-Dada/7645251521?ref=ts and be our friend!

Something Dada. Poking you since 1994.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday May 22, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday May 23, 2009
8:00

Friday May 29, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114