[NEohioPAL] Meet an Agent in an Acting, Commercial Print Workshop

Aaron Marcus aaron at howtomodel.com
Thu May 21 04:33:16 PDT 2009

Hi. My name is Aaron Marcus, and I have been making my living as an
actor and a commercial model since 1986. On weekends I travel throughout
the U.S., Canada and Australia offer my /Becoming a Successful Actor and
Commercial Model Workshop/. I wanted to let you know that I will be
bringing this helpful workshop to Dayton, on June 6th.

Here are all of the details.

Feel free to write or call me with additional questions.

Take care.
Aaron Marcus*
*

*
*

*
"Now You Can Meet and Learn from America's Premier*

*Acting & Commercial Modeling Career Coach"*

*Aaron Marcus***

Aaron Marcus has 1,131 acting and modeling bookings so far. He is the
author of the top selling book, */How to Become a Successful Commercial
Model/ *and is the founder of howtomodel.com -- Google's top ranked
acting/modeling career site.

*AARON IS BRINGING HIS*

* /BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL ACTOR AND
COMMERCIAL MODEL/ WORKSHOP TO DAYTON ON JUNE 6, 2009*

* *

*MEET **PETER CONDOPOULOS <javascript:void(0)> ***

*A GREAT LOCAL AGENT WHO WILL BE A GUEST SPEAKER & ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS*

* *

*By Taking Aaron Marcus**'** Workshop, You Will Learn The Best Way To:*

? Get Started -- no matter how old you are

? Get you and or your child in the business

? Find great photographers

? Fully understand the contracts you sign

? Create attention getting photos

? Get pictures taken free

? Prepare for photo and film projects

? Get work -- even on your own

? Manage the business side of the industry

? Get people to hire you again and again

? And much much more

   *Aaron Has Been Cast On Projects Such As:*

* *

? Law & Order: CI ? The West Wing ? The Wire ? Homicide: Life On The
Street ? Cry Baby

? Burn After Reading ? Coca Cola ? Molson Beer ? Disney World ?
McDonald's ? & Much More

* *

*Reserve A Seat Today (There is limited seating)!!!*

Anyone under 16 must attend with an adult -- there is no fee for the adult

* *

*WHEN:*                      Saturday, June 6, 2009

*WHERE:*                   Fairfield Inn/Marriott -- 6960 Miller Lane --
Dayton, OH 45414

*TIME:*                       11:30-4:30

*INVESTMENT:*        $150 Early registration special - by May 15 --
after May 30, the fee is $250

*RESERVATIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: call -- 410-764-8270 --
www.howtomodel.com*