[NEohioPAL] TALENTED SCENIC PAINTER/ARTIST NEEDED FOR "INTO THE WOODS"

Michael Dempsey demzer at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:15:44 PDT 2009

Salem, OH, May 8, 2009 --  Salem Community Theatre is seeking a scenic
artist/painter to bring his talents to life for our production of "Into The
Woods."

“Into The Woods,” by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine, is a smart and
exciting musical retelling of Brothers Grimm fairy tales like Jack and the
Beanstalk, Rapunzel, Cinderella and more.

SCT is please to have Michael Dempsey, a Boardman native, as Guest Director
for the show.  Dempsey is a former network television comedy writer whose
plays have been produced in NYC, LA, and throughout the country.

Scenic elements include woods, houses and other fairy tale items integrated
into one stylized, off-kilter look. You will have a small staff to assist
you.  Perfect for someone looking to augment his portfolio.  There is a
small stipend.  We can accommodate most schedules.

For complete information, call 330-397-3667 or email demzer at gmail.com.
Examples of work may be attached to the email.