[NEohioPAL] Noah Budin is administering the Neohiopal list for a while

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:52:19 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
As you might be aware, my good friend (almost 35 years!) Noah
Budin<http://www.noahbudin.com/>
 (nbudin at sbcglobal.net) administers the list when I am out of town or
otherwise unavailable.  He has been very generous with his time over the
years and I greatly appreciate his help!  He offered recently to give me a
break and administer the list for a while, so for the last several weeks  he
has been in charge and for the foreseeable future he will be approving or
rejecting postings.

To keep his workload light, remember that Neohiopal is self-serve and that
YOU can subscribe, unsubscribe, change your delivery from one-at-a-time to
digest or vice versa, go on hiatus when out of town, etc.  Instructions how
to do all of these things and more are at this link:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm.<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm>

Warm Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld