[NEohioPAL] need a car?

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Fri May 22 13:21:49 PDT 2009

Ok gang,  it's summer time (well, at least it's not snowing anymore)
and I am back to my summer mission: to help my performing arts friends
get the car they may need or want. Need a graduation car? A
transportation special? Are you of the "German Automobile Club" and
need an upgrade? If you are in the market for anything, let me know
and I should be able to get you what you want for less than the
competition, and all the while you will deal with someone who is not
in it just to make a buck. Email me at dbanks1 at neo.rr.com, or call me
at 330-472-2512 and send me your wish list. Be sure to give me all
details like:  what year, make, model car or truck, mileage, options,
leather or cloth, etc.  I'll let you know what I currently have in
stock, and if that won't come close enough to your needs, I can go to
the car shows and get it for you.  Thanks in advance to all of you
hard working performers.  While you're at it mark your calendars for
my  next big band show in Salem, Ohio June 14!
I look forward to helping you

Dave Banks