[NEohioPAL] UNSOLICITED REVIEW of EVIL DEAD (the musical)

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 22:29:53 PDT 2009

Hello fellow Neohiopalers:

OK....I'm out of the shower, my clothes are in the hamper, my sandals are in the dishwasher, and I'm sitting down to type this for anyone who has yet to be delighted by the hysterical funny, totally outrageous, and extremely wet production of Beck Center's EVIL DEAD, the musical.

Almost as much fun as "soaking up" the lyrics and comedy of this exceptionally talented cast and perfectly timed special effects, was watching the reactions of the unknowing (older) audience members as they were squirted with copious amounts of washable "blood."  Their first clue should have been the sale of
"I SURVIVED THE EVIL DEAD, The Musical SPLATTER ZONE Tee-shirts for sale in the lobby prior to the show.)

The "F bomb" is dropped quite often, (which is nothing we all don't hear on the school bus or HBO nowadays) but other than that, this show is pure campy fun.  If you are looking for a way to connect to your favorite teenager, or just want to shake up your otherwise boring date night, definitely get tickets for this fun, off-beat comedy musical.  It definitely AIN'T "Sound of Music."

Due to the tremendous response of audiences, the run has been extended until the first week of July.  The theater is small and the shows have been sell-outs, so order your tickets fast.  You don't want to be left out of this one folks...it's more than a show, it's an experience.

Call the Beck Center for ticket information.

Warm hugs and a double dimpled smile from
Mary Faktor (the actor ;-)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
Listed IMDb
888-913-3473