[NEohioPAL] SING a piece that is being done around the world

Christine Allison canote at sssnet.com
Sun May 24 19:56:41 PDT 2009

You can sing in a work that was first done in Dallas, TX...commissioned by
the Turtle Creek Men's Chorale and performed by that choir along with the
Dallas Women's choir.
 And earlier this month it was done in London, England.  All for breast
cancer research.

Why Breast Cancer Research?  Sing for the Cure was written specifically for
the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. It has narration taken from real people's
stories of dealing with breast cancer.  It is a POWERFUL work...11 movements
with orchestra and narrator.

YOU can sing in Sing for the Cure...we especially need MEN and ALTOS!!!
Sopranos aren't being turned away yet.
It's only June, July and August of Wednesday rehearsals and you're allowed
to miss 3!  I keep hearing "I'm not taking a vacation this year because of
the cost."  So, volunteer to help make a difference.  Help eradicate breast
cancer for your daughters or sons, now that we're hearing more and more men
are getting breast cancer.

Don't let "others" do it...we need YOU.  Please help make this possible!

Rehearsals begin Wednesday, June 10th at 7:30 at St. Michael's Church on the
corner of Fulton and Whipple in Canton. (we are not affiliated with the
church...just needed a large space to rehearse and they were willing)  The
concert is Sept. 20th at 7:30 in Umstattd Hall, home of the Canton Symphony
Orchestra.

For a registration form, contact Christine Allison, director, at
canote at sssnet.com
Get those forms in right away so music can be ordered for YOU.