[NEohioPAL] Fw: Re: Auditions for national booking agency

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 06:53:32 PDT 2009

I have looked at the websites. They, and the email below, does not address the main concern: Is anyone going to want money from talent?

I wouldn't call it a "fear," so much, as a legitimate concern. The bottom line, as people much more qualified than I have already posted, is that no legitimate agent or agency will ever take money from talent up front for "training, photos, etc." They will take a percentage when and if they get you work.

So, since the websites show that they have working talent, show up at the audition, but be prepared to walk away if they want money from you. Or not. It's obviously up to you. Buyer beware!

Noah Budin
www.noahbudin.com