[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet End of Year Free In Studio Dance Showcase

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 07:00:57 PDT 2009

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting our end of the year free In Studio Dance Showcase this Saturday May 30, 2009 at the Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts Center- 3615 Euclid Avenue 3rd floor. Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Come and see what the dancers have been learning through their dance studies. Refreshments and socialization after wards. Any questions please feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604 or balletgirl at clevelandinnercityballet.org. Also feel free to check out our new website at clevelandinnercityballet.org. Thanks and we hope to be dancing with you soon!