[NEohioPAL] Positively Cleveland- Hastily Made Video Contest

Hollie Brubaker holliewoodby at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 10:38:10 PDT 2009

Hello!
Positively Cleveland is holding a "Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism" Video Contest on youtube. We played our own version of "amazing race" around Cleveland this weekend to get shots. Then we borrowed our friends' kids to make a fun video about all the stuff you can do in Cleveland... especially highlighting the metroparks! We need lots of views to compete with others who have had theirs posted longer. Please check out the video for yourself and give us 5 stars!

Cleveland... So much to love. What will you choose?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y8k_Q_vSzQ
Please watch it before Wednesday, May 27th at 2 pm. Also, forward it to everyone you know!
Thanks for your support!
Hollie Brubaker