[NEohioPAL] BEST PRICING TO DATE on WIRELESS SYSTEM RENTAL

Christopher Pepe chris at cleargoldaudio.com
Thu May 28 04:09:23 PDT 2009

Now through June 30 we are offering *30% off posted rates on all wireless
systems and configurations*.  Rates, pictures, and specs are posted at
www.ClearGoldAudio.com <http://www.cleargoldaudio.com/>

Also, we have the best pricing anywhere to purchase systems or components
from Audio-Technica.  We have several plans available to help you build your
own system over time.  Clear Gold Audio & Lighting also offers exceptional
support on these systems as well.  If you rent frequently, this is a great
way to go!

Enjoy other special pricing in June on

   - Projector and screen rentals
   - PAR LED lighting fixtures (you will be amazed at the versatility and
   rich color saturation these offer)
   - Small sound systems

 Call for details at *330-835-9910* or visit our website and see why more
organizations are bring their business to Clear Gold Audio & Lighting.  We
have many local references available to view on the web.
--
1653 Merriman Rd.
Suite L5

p: 330-835-9910
f:  330-835-9914

One chance.  Get it right.  Make an impact.

www.ClearGoldAudio.com