[NEohioPAL] The MAD* Factory is looking for a volunteer to play trombone!

The Mad Factory themadfactory2 at oberlin.net
Thu May 28 11:26:04 PDT 2009

The MAD* Factory is looking for a trombone player to fill out the pit for our summer show, "Urinetown-The Musical!"

Time commitment would be TBA scheduled band rehearsals   starting in June, evenings from 6:30-9:30 starting in July, and Sunday's from 2:30-5:30 starting in July.

Performance dates are July 24, 25, & 31 and August 1 @ 8PM; and July 26 and August 2 @ 3PM.  All performances are at Oberlin High School.

We are a small non-profit in Oberlin, and are  looking for a volunteer.

If interested, please call the MAD* Factory at 440-774-7062