[NEohioPAL] Open Call For Models & Actors Monday June 1st

Eric Carlson eric at talentgroup.com
Thu May 28 14:43:20 PDT 2009

If you are an aspiring model or actor seeking representation, please join us
at our open call this Monday, June 1st 2009.  The Talent Group is the
largest agency in Ohio and Pennsylvania .  Talent represented by The Talent
Group have appeared in feature films, major modeling campaigns, on Broadway
and in hundreds of television commercials.  If you wish to attend our open
call, please arrive at either 12pm or 4pm on Monday June 1st.  This is our
only open call for the month of June.  The office is located at 2530
Superior Ave, Suite 6C on the 6th floor.

Eric Roland Baker Carlson

The Talent Group

2530 Superior Ave. Suite 6C

Cleveland, OH 44114