[NEohioPAL] Guitarist needed

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 16:31:46 PDT 2009

Need a Hard Rock Guitarist for Benefit show on July 12th. The show is to Benefit the family of deceased guitarist Bryan L Johnson. Bryan has left an unfortunate financial burden on the family and they are in need of help. anyone interested can reply to this email, and check out the material I wrote with Bryan on my website www.aldiamondphillips.com the player is located in the bottom left corner of the home page. These are some of the songs that we would be performing. I have only a month and a half to pull this together so please resond quickly if you are interested.

Al