[NEohioPAL] Touring crew needed for pending upcoming event

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Fri May 29 07:22:04 PDT 2009

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is presently accepting resumes
and pictures for the following positions:

1.  Tour Manager/Production Manager (will be making calls to POC's,
handling all paperwork and other management duties)
2.  Director / Camera Operator
3.  Camera Operator
4.  Sound person (all sound for filming and live-stage shows)
5.  Bus driver and crew person
6.  Production crew person

We are planning on going across the United States on a performance tour
and documentary video, and are planning on being gone anywhere between 3
months to 4 months.  Our exact date of departure has not been set yet, as
we are still in pre-production phase, but wanted to get the word out now
about our crew needs.  We may be leaving as early as August or September
2009, or possibly as late as January 2010.

If you are interested and think that you can commit to being on the road
and working for 3-4 months, and can accept a monthly payment of anywhere
from $1,000 to $1,500 a month (lodging, transportation and meals all
included), please submit your resume AND a picture via email only to:
Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a full-service, professional
company that specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows,
Television and Internet Commercials, TV Shows and Projects, and NBTV, our
comedy TV series.