[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv Performance--What more can I say?

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:57:46 PDT 2009

I have spent an UNTHINKABLE number of seconds trying to come up with a cute-sy way of promoting PNR Improv's next show, this Saturday, June 6, at 7:30pm, and I've got nothing. D-Day isn't funny. Borderline satanic references (6-6) just isn't my style. I'm empty.

So come to our show this weekend. Inspire me. Please, for the sake of future e-mails, inspire me!

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:
January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
August 22
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12
All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com
www.pnrimprov.com