[NEohioPAL] Arts Collinwood members show opens Saturday!

Sarah Gyorki sgyorki at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 01:34:07 PDT 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:            Sarah Gyorki
                        Arts Collinwood Gallery
                        216-692-9500, s.Gyorki at artscollinwood.org

ARTS COLLINWOOD MEMBERS SHOW FEATURED THROUGH JUNE

The talented artists who are members of Arts Collinwood give visitors a sense of the range of work available to visitors in their North Collinwood gallery, with a group exhibit showcasing a range of work in painting and photography, and including selections of glass and textiles.  Nearly two dozen artists contributed work to this year’s show, which will be the highlight of the annual Sneak Peek art walk fundraiser on Waterloo Rd on Friday, June 5 from 6-10pm.  Tickets for the fundraiser are just $30, and are available at www.artscollinwood.org or by calling 216-692-9500.

The public are also encouraged to attend a free wine and cheese reception on Saturday, June 6 from 6-9pm.  There they can browse the work in the Gallery, and make an evening of it with dinner at the adjacent Waterloo Café.

Thousands more will enjoy the members show during this year’s Waterloo Arts Fest, on Saturday June 27.  With more than 5,000 visitors expected for a full day of art activities, exhibits, installations and more, the artist members of Arts Collinwood will be in good company.

“We’re fortunate to have such an array of artistic talent here in Cleveland, and to have such strong support for access to the arts in our community,” says Arts Collinwood Executive Director Sarah Gyorki.  “Our members show is a great opportunity to see what’s happening here in the district.”

Arts Collinwood Gallery is located at 15605 Waterloo Rd, and is open Thursday and Friday evenings from 6-9pm, Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 1-4pm.  Exhibits can also be viewed during Waterloo Café open hours.  For more information about the Gallery, the Waterloo Arts Fest, or any Arts Collinwood programs please visit www.artscollinwood.org or call 216-692-9500.

Sarah Gyorki
Executive Director
Arts Collinwood
216-692-9500