[NEohioPAL] Godspell in Akron opens Friday!!!! 2 for 1 NEOPAL discount plus FREE rubber duckie!

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:43:40 PDT 2009

Hey, NEOPAL...If you only see FIVE productions of 'Godspell' this year, make ours the THIRD!!!!!!  :)
First Grace Arts Presents...
GodspellA musical based on the Gospel According to St. MatthewOriginally conceived and directed by John-Michael TebelakMusic and New Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz
6 Performances OnlyJune 5-14thAll Showtimes 8PM
General Admission is $10Student, Senior, and Group discounts available. Free, ample and well-lit parking.Fully accessible facilities.
First Grace United Church of Christ350 S. Portage Path (@W. Exchange St. adjacent to Coach House Theatre and the Akron Woman's City Club)Akron, OH 44320
Order tickets online at www.firstgraceucc.org
Mention NEOPAL and get 2 seats for the price of ONE and a FREE RUBBER DUCKIE!!!!!

First Grace Arts presents provocative theatre and arts events, as well as educational programs reflecting the diversity of our neighborhood and the 'form and pressure' of our times.  Our performance ensemble is comprised of professional artists and students aspiring to careers in the arts.  We hope to entertain our audiences, but also to inspire reflection, debate, and imaginative responses to the human condition.  We also wish to 'open as many doors and windows' as possible to the arts by maintaining fully accessible facilities and never allowing ticket price to prevent an eager soul from gaining admission to our work.

JT Buck
Arts Director
First Grace United Church of Christ
350 S. Portage Path