[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet/ Parade the Circle

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 06:51:32 PDT 2009

Cleveland Inner City Ballet Dancers will be participating in Parade the Circle- Saturday May 13, 2009 at 12 Noon in Wade Oval. Free fun for the whole family. Come down and check us out in the Parade. Again, this is a free event for the whole family! If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us anytime at (216) 903-6604 or check out more details on our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org- We believe all children deserve to have the gift of dance. We hope to be dancing with you soon!